Monday 7 December 2015

Establishment Figure?


The Establishment
... in which I learn that I am "established" (!)  (HARN Weblog  https://harngroup.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/margaret-jones-living-in-the-now/ December 4, 2015 at)10:35

That's not what dealers and collectors would like their readers to believe, they suggest that my critique of the status quo on the antiquities market can be dismissed because I'll never get an OBE or be invited to the Houghtons for tea and crumpets. But I'd urge people to pay attention to what is said, and not get dragged into the ad personams by the no-argument-ruffians. Instead of constantly trying deflect to diss, collectors and dealers would do better to reflect and discuss. 

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.